If you’ve landed an interview you will need to start preparing a business plan. This can be used to help control your interview conversation and focus on what you can do for the company.
When developing a business plan make sure yours will stand out from the competition. I like to use Microsoft publisher because of its versatility to format and edit.
Your plan should include the following:
- Cover Page with company name/image, product images, and your name (I also like to include a quote that speaks to my sales beliefs)
- Intro Page with overview, objectives, your key strengths
- Next Page with key accounts and key territory goals
- Next Page with a 30, 60, 90 day business plan
- Next Page with key call points (Doctors and Hospitals)
- Last Page with a closing paragraph stating what you can do for the company and make sure to ask for the position.